Healthcare Credit Line Follow Up

Sometime back I posted about our issues with Healthcare Credit Line going out of business. It has taken my attorney some time to get answers but here is the response from HSBC, the bank that is collecting money from our patients even though my practice has not been paid for these services by the financing company. It seems that HSBC loaned the money to Healthcare Credit Line and then collects the money from the patients that were using Healthcare Credit Line. So Healthcare Credit Line was just the middle company for HSBC. I wonder why HSBC did not just eliminate the middleman in the beginning? Liability issues?

Here excerpts from the letter my attorney received. So in the end we have decided not to pursue this any further and just take the loss. Click on the image to read the letter.

Comments