LED Dental Introduces New Digital Intraoral Camera
The LED IC100 intraoral camera is now available for sale
ATLANTA – Aug. 27, 2014 – LED Dental, a wholly owned subsidiary of LED Medical Diagnostics Inc., today announced the availability of its new digital intraoral camera, the LED IC100. Designed with simplicity, functionality and versatility in mind, the LED IC100 intraoral camera captures high-resolution images to provide practitioners with an enhanced patient education tool.
The LED IC100 boasts a number of product features that support practice needs, including:
- High-resolution imaging: With an image resolution of 768 x 494 pixels, the intraoral camera provides practitioners with the high-quality images they need to boost patient education and, ultimately, case acceptance. The LED IC100’s optimal resolution ensures crisp, clear images that capture every minute detail.
- Diagnostic flexibility: The LED IC100 features two LED lights to minimize the reflection of light on tooth surfaces. The aspheric lens prevents image distortion and works hand-in-hand with the intraoral camera’s auto-focus technology to provide sharper images. Plus, the intraoral camera features an automatic on/off system that operates in conjunction with any imaging software, so there are fewer steps required for the LED IC100 to capture an image.
- Direct USB plug-in: LED Dental’s first intraoral camera plugs directly into any computer via a USB 2.0 connection, eliminating the need for a dock or hub. The LED IC100 also acts on a “plug-and-play” design, which is ideal for multi-chair practices.
- Ergonomic design: The LED IC100 is designed with both practitioners and patients in mind. The intraoral camera’s slim head allows for faster, easier and more comfortable movement within patients’ mouths, while its lightweight body prevents user fatigue.
- Open-architecture workflow: The LED IC100 has an open-architecture design for streamlined integration with third-party software and imaging solutions. The intraoral camera can be implemented into a practice seamlessly, further streamlining workflow.
“As most clinicians have experienced, visual evidence is a key selling point when informing patients of their diagnosis so they understand why treatment is needed. Having a high-quality, reliable intraoral camera is a lifeline for any practice,” said Lamar Roberts, president of LED Dental. “We’re in the business of providing practitioners with the diagnostic tools they need to succeed – that’s why we’ve added the LED IC100 to our growing portfolio.”
The LED IC100 is now available for sale and will be on hand for demos at upcoming industry tradeshows. For more information on the LED IC100 and LED Dental’s entire product portfolio, please call 844.952.7327 or visit www.leddental.com.
About LED Dental
LED Dental is a wholly owned subsidiary of LED Medical Diagnostics Inc. LED Dental now provides dentists and oral health specialists with advanced diagnostic imaging products and software in addition to the award-winning VELscope® tissue fluorescence visualization technology. Backed by an experienced leadership team dedicated to a higher level of service and support, LED Dental products seamlessly integrate into dental practices. The company is committed to providing dental practitioners with the best technology available by identifying and adding strong products to its growing portfolio. For more information, call 888.541.4614 or visit www.leddental.com.