Back From The Greater NY Dental Meeting

I went in for my annual pilgrimage to the the Javits Center for the Greater NY Dental Meeting. It is a very large meeting. Well the first thing to report about is there is nothing new to report. That's right! This is not a big meeting for new stuff but usually there is something. I was told of a few products getting ready for future release. So I expect to be writing about some very exciting things come the end of February and the Chicago Mid Winter meeting. Otherwise it was the usual end of year wheeling and dealing as manufacturers try to close out the 4th quarter on the up swing.

So my dental meetings for 2008 come to a close. One more lecture to do next month and that will be all until 2009. Not to worry blog posts don't take lots of time off even during the holidays.

Comments