WHAT IS DENTERACTIVE AND WHY YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THEM
A seamless platform for dentists and patients to discover each other and engage with one another in a mutually rewarding way.
Newport Beach, CA – November 10, 2015 – If you haven’t heard about teledentistry, then you are missing out on one of the most exciting advances in dentistry in regards to patient care, retention, and practice management in many years. Telemedicine has been around for years, but Denteractive has taken teledentistry to a whole new level with a sophisticated program that has been skyrocketing in both patient and doctor use since its recent release.
Launched in July 2015, it is rapidly expanding with both doctors and patients availing themselves to the many benefits of the program.
WHAT IS DENTERACTIVE?
Founder/CEO of Denteractive is Dr. Reza Izadi who is an Endodontist in private practice at Izadi & Szeto Endodontics in Whittier, CA and Lake Forest, CA since 2003. His passion and commitment to the dental field is the driving force behind Denteractive, a digital platform that allows dentists to consult and better communicate with patients, via their smartphone/tablet or laptop/desktop to improve patient care.
WHAT DOES DENTERACTIVE DO?
• Denteractive is the leader in HIPAA compliant software for teledentistry, that allows dentists to video conference, instant message, provide education and preliminary consultation to interested patients, and manage appointments with existing and new patients, all within a secure and comfortable atmosphere. You no longer have to worry about whether or not your communication is secure. It is.
• Patients can easily request their appointments online, share files, send and receive secure instant messaging, and video conference with the dentist of their choice. They can also contact a dentist in the event of an emergency and receive immediate help. All of this with the ease of tapping a few buttons inside the mobile App or on the web! Immediate connections make collaboration with a professional dentists even more effective than making a phone call. Patient care is taken to a new level.
• - Patients are also able to safely store dental related files; track their dental visits and treatments based on date, procedure, insurance and dental provider; and schedule video conference appointments with the online calendar feature.
• Dentists can be secure in the knowledge that Denteractive is compliant on all HIPAA regulations and the privacy of the patient is completely protected. They can easily and safely provide the necessary platform to better follow up with, educate, consult and initiate preliminary diagnosis in the privacy and comfort of the patient's home or office. Denteractive personalizes dentistry for practices' existing patients while easily increasing their new patient base.
• Focused on only the dental field, Denteractive is committed to improving the field of dentistry for both the patient and the doctor. Patient demands has been high enough that many insurers, including Medicare, are now paying covering the visit for patient video conferencing. California Governor Jerry Brown recently signed a bill that requires Medicaid to pay for certain types of teledentistry services. http://www.mhealthnews.com/news/teledentistry-something-smile-about
• Patients use the FREE program to connect with or invite their existing dentists, or, to find new dentists based on location, procedures, insurance accepted. They now can see and choose a Denteractive dentist by scheduling a time for an introductory video conference, or through live interactive messaging. Doctors no longer miss out on patients that are looking for a dentist. They are easily navigated to the practice from their mobile app.
Here’s what some patients and dentists had to say about Denteractive:
Mojgan Miyanji — “I love this page ..because I can search and see my dentist first and talk about the price also.”
Parisa Kermanshahi DMD- As a dentist, I know the importance of regular dental checkups. I know that children should be seen as early as one year of age to spot possible problems early. I also know how hard it is for people to schedule dental appointments or to even find a dentist. That’s why I love Denteractive. With Denteractive you can find a dentist, schedule appointment, and learn more about dental health from their website and their convenient app. http://www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com/2015/07/find-a-dentist-who-fits-your-life-with-denteractive-and-a-25-visa-gift-card-giveaway/
With their FREE software, dental consumers will have immediate access to:
• HIPAA compliant and secure instant and text messaging.
• HIPAA secure and compliant ability to video conference.
• HIPAA secure and compliant sharing of files.
• Ability to more effectively request appointments and manage scheduled visits.
• Easily track your visits and dental care
Joining the thousands of other dentists using Teledentistry, educating patients and treating more cases has never been easier. With Denteractive, you are able to:
• Increase your practice exposure and enhance you personable brand name as a dentist.
• Increase your production by reinforcing dental care education and treatment options for your existing patients.
• Having more access to patients in rural areas or who are afraid to come in.
• Quicker transmission of all documents and records.
• Greater patient retention and internal marketing because you have the tools to care more for your patients.
• A more efficient and smoother running office, front and back.
• Easier tracking of patients and their treatment.
• Flexible hours.
• Increased preventive care of patients.
• Easily fill holes in your schedule with more consultations with patients, which improves the overall bottom line of practice.
It’s easy to sign-up and get started. Click the link below and see how Denteractive can help you improve the quality of your practice, your patients health and your own success.http://denteractive.com/denteractive-membership-application/