Ritter Dental USA Debuts High-End Ultimate Comfort Dental Unit During The Chicago Midwinter Meeting
San Antonio, TX – February 18, 2014 – Ritter Dental USA will be introducing its new Ultimate Comfort dental unit at booth # 4025 during The Chicago Midwinter Meeting from February 20th – February 22nd.
“The Ritter Ultimate Comfort has all the features and quality that discriminating dental professionals expect from a high-end dental unit,” said Ritter Dental USA CEO Fred Battah. “Whether you operate a dental clinic or dental spa, Ritter has a German-made dental unit or patient chair to fit your needs and budget.”
At the heart of the Ultimate Comfort Dental Unit is the Ultimate Comfort patient chair. The following are just some of the standard features:
· Heavy-Duty Chair Frame with 550 lb. Patient Load Capacity
· Ergonomic Design
· Left/Right Conversion
· 3 Free Programmable Positions Total 5 Programs
· Large Headrest and Double-Articulated Movement
· Chair Swivel 45° Each Direction Left/Right
· Hydraulic Chair Movement
· 180° Left/Right Traditional Delivery System
· Self-Contained Water System
· Seamless Upholstery Available in 8 Different Colors
The Ultimate Comfort dental unit’s fully-integrated delivery system includes, but is not limited to the following components:
· Halogen Light Switchable to 8000 and 25000 Lux
· Optional LED Light
· Hanging Delivery System with X-Ray Viewer, Auto Lamp Switch, Safety Air Cut-Off Switch, Touch Panel with 3 Chair Programs, Adaptable for Left or Right-hand Use.
· All Inclusive Foot Control with Chair Movement, 2 Programed Positions, Speed Control Pedal, Water Spray On/Off Switch, and Chip Blower Button.
· Assistant Package with Saliva Ejector, High Volume Ejector, Air/Water Syringe, and Integrated Touch Pad Controls.
Dental professionals can find out more about the complete line of Ritter dental units, including the Ultimate Comfort at booth # 4025 during the Chicago Midwinter Meeting. Details and product literature are also available at www.RitterDentalUSA.com, by emailing info@RitterDentalUSA.com, or by calling toll-free 855-807-8111.
Ritter Dental USA
Based in San Antonio, Texas, Ritter Dental USA is the sister company of Ritter Concept GmbH, which is headquartered in Germany and designs and manufactures, world-class dental equipment that includes treatment chairs, stools, operatory lights, autoclaves, air compressors, suction units, instruments, intraoral cameras, handpieces and implants. For more details, visit www.RitterDentalUSA.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+.
# # #