Mac OS Pubmed Search
I use Pubmed quite often when I am writing a magazine article. I usually use the web interface but this software will make things simpler. Best of all its freeware!
PubSearch is a fast, efficient search tool for scientists, medical professionals and students who rely on the ability to quickly access the millions of research papers indexed in PubMed. By combining a simple, efficient user interface with fast access to the PubMed database, PubSearch lets you concentrate on finding the research articles you need without getting in your way.
* Fast, efficient PubMed searching
* Simple, intuitive interface
* Sort results by Authors, Title, Journal or Year
* Automatically displays an articles Abstract
* Automatically displays a generic bibliographic entry
* Click-and-drag single / multiple titles to automatically paste a bibliographic entry into any document (e.g. word processor or email)
* Double-click single or multiple titles to instantly view full-text articles in your web browser (works with your EZ Proxy setup)