Not all things new have to be high tech. Here is a cool new device I saw at the GNYDM for getting food out from between teeth. Click on the link for more information.
BrytonPick is a cool and hygienic solution for discreet and effective removal of food from between teeth. It is a string-free, portable and reusable dental space cleaner, a great floss substitute for on-the-go. Designed to be used by Teens, Adults and Seniors after every meal anywhere and anytime.
• Use requires one hand only, no mirror or water therefore it can be used in a restaurant, car, office, school, home, etc.
• Flexible stainless steel edges makes BrytonPick germ resistant and re-usable for up to 30 days
• Between uses cleanse with tissue, napkin or hot water
• Plastic holder comes in 7 different colors
• BrytonPick is stored in a credit card size carrying pouch
that fits into any wallet
•BrytonPick will replace all unhygienic improvised tools used to remove food debris from between teeth such as: paper clips, hair, business cards, finger nails, pens or worse!
• BrytonPick is also FDA registered, Pre-Sterilized and 100 % Made in USA (QS-9000 / ISO9001 Certified)