Is official advice from NHS about NOT pulling out wisdom teeth doing more harm than good?
- Melody Barzin has suffered dental problems due to extractions guidelines
- Three years ago, her wisdom teeth started coming through
- Her dentist noticed one of was impacted and said it needed extracting
- But he didn't refer her to an oral surgeon because there was no decay
- The 24-year-old, from London, developed an intensely painful infection
- She's now having two wisdom teeth removed and will need a root canal