Medical Professionals of Tomorrow Scholarship
US Medical Supplies is a top supplier of medical supplies and mobility aids such as lift chairs, mobility scooters, stair lifts, and wheelchair lifts. As an industry leader, US Medical Supplies recognizes the importance of education and the incredible potential of tomorrow's medical professionals.
The US Medical Supplies Medical Professionals of Tomorrow Scholarship is available to full-time college students who are pursuing a course of study in a medical field. Those studying to become a doctor, nurse, physical therapist, anesthesiologist, radiologist, etc. are encouraged to apply. Our goal is to contribute to the future of the medical field by offering you financial assistance to help cover the expenses of tuition and books.
The $1,000 scholarship is being offered for the Fall 2010 semester. We look forward to reading your applications and essays and we are excited to be able to contribute to your future as well as the future of the medical industry.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited two or four-year school
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student
- You must be in an educational program that is related to the medical field
- This program is available to entering freshmen provided you have been accepted into a degree program
- You must be a legal resident of the United States
- You must complete the application and submit your response to the essay question by July 31, 2010
- Your response to the essay question should be approximately 500 words in length.
How to Apply
- Have your essay prepared prior to completing the online application.
- Fill out our online application by clicking here. Copy and paste your essay into the field provided. Please note that we do not accept email attachments.
- Online applications and essays must be completed by July 31, 2010.
The Essay Question
Describe a person or persons that have influenced your decision to enter your medical profession. What impact did they have, and why did you decide to enter the medical field? Please describe any other events or experiences from your past that have inspired you to become a medical professional.