VitalSleep Anti Snore Guard Has Been Improved To Prevent Snoring

New York, NY (PRWEB) October 28, 2011
David Brians of Tuscan, AZ had a problem many Americans suffer from regularly. He’s a snorer. He’s not the only one battling restlessness and lack of sleep though. His wife has been dealing with it too.
“I tried the nose strips, throat sprays, everything,” he said. “But I’m happy to say I am finally sleeping soundly, and with my wife, for the first time in four months.”
How is this possible?
“I came across the VitalSleep anti snoring mouth guard while searching for something, anything, that would help me sleep and feel rested,” Brians said.
VitalSleep is more than a ‘mouth guard’ however. It’s an FDA cleared, fully customizable, stop snoring device that sells for just under $50. In addition, unlike many other anti-snoring devices, VitalSleep is very durable and comes with a 1-year warranty that covers free replacements, if needed.
“We always strive for improving the product,” says David Hernandez, inventor of the device with Dr. Richard Koffler M.D. “Based on a number of comments from users and our testing, we increased the depth of the bite so it would allow for a better fit for more users.”
VitalSleep is made of a flexible latex free and BPA free material that molds to the shape of the mouth. However, unlike most other products, this device is unique because it can also be adjusted to suit the severity of snoring, rather than being a ‘one size fits all’ type of appliance.”
Here’s how it works: The device opens the mouth and also positions the lower jaw forward which helps prevent the tongue from blocking the airway. When this happens, it reduces the blockage at the back of the throat that causes snoring. Now, since this oral appliance is unlike many others on the market, it can be adjusted. The wearer has the power to modify how far forward the lower jaw sits. A number of cost-effective snoring devices lack this important feature, which makes them either uncomfortable or ineffective to use.
Mr. Brians isn't the only one who’s solved his snoring issue. Mark Kolin of Chicago, IL said, "Over the past year, I developed a serious problem with snoring. It got so bad that I would go to bed with my wife, but when I wake in the morning she wasn't lying beside me. She would be disturbed by my snoring to the point that she would simply get up and go sleep in the spare bedroom. It was so frustrating for both of us. But I ordered the VitalSleep "Stop Snoring Mouthpiece" and since the very first night I used it, I wake every morning to find that my wife still beside me in the bed. Plus, I wake feeling more refreshed from getting a better night sleep too.”
It’s not just individuals who find VitalSleep useful. Many dentists and doctors are now ordering them to supply to their patient with this cost-effective snoring solution. So when it comes to better rest (and possibly a better marriage) then VitalSleep might be the answer.
Learn more about this groundbreaking anti-snoring mouthpiece by visiting http://www.VitalSleep.com.

Comments