DentisTv Show Episode # 1
- Time stamp = 1.15 - Marita interviews Dr Tony Kilcoyne about the latest updates on the HTM 01-05 infection control guidance.Do you agree with Tony Kilcoyne or do you have a question – just share and post your comment below!
- Time stamp = 6.00 - Marita discusses a question sent in from a parent, concerned about the impact of fissure sealants on the development of his child’s teeth.This question was deferred to Dr David Manton from the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Time stamp = 7.35 - 60 seconds of social media with James Erickson specifically relating to dentistry.
- Time stamp = 9.00- We look at a dental practice in Liverpool, Ollie and Darsh, and how they have applied the ‘concierge-level service’ to their practice. To visit their website >> click here
- Time stamp 10.15 = For the Toolbox segment, Dr Marty Jablow explores a new dental trauma website and evaluates its content and usefulness to dentists. To visit the website >> click here
- Time stamp = 12.30 – A review by one of the show’s panelists, Dr Andrew Legg about The Wand and he gives a rating for it and gives some tips for first time users. To read the full review submitted by Dr Legg >>click here