World-class educational event focuses on Cone Beam 3D imaging to develop clinical expertise and deliver practice management insight.
Welcoming doctors, staff and dental students, 3DU give attendees the opportunity to earn up to 12 CE Credits courtesy of world-class speakers and industry experts, including:
- Christine Taxin on Medical Billing and Insurance Reimbursement
- Lou Graham, DDS, on his Journey to 3D
- Kaveh Ghaboussi, DMD, on using 3D for Implant Planning and more
- Lisa Koenig, BCHD, DDS, MS offering Anatomy and Pathology Review
- Lou Shuman, DMD, CAGS, on Social Media and Online Marketing 2016: Search Engine Optimization, Website and MobileThe complete agenda will also dive into the role of 3D in endodontics, reading 3D scans, real life case presentations and software training, and best practices for incorporating 3D into the practice in order to maximize your investment. Dr. Joe Blaes, a trusted thought leader in the dental industry over the past 30 years, will serve as a moderator for the event, offering advice on how to ask the right questions about technology integration and the role the wider dental team plays in its success.
“We brought our entire staff because we believe something gets lost in translation when you don’t have your team participate in continuing education, and especially when you’re talking about technology," said Dr. Antonio Cigno of Greenfield, Wisconsin-based Cigno Family Dental, who attended 3DU in 2015. "It isn’t just about technology, but how to humanize it and use it to help people, not just as a mechanical tool, but as something that can help people understand the value of care and why your practice is different, treating them at a greater level than you could with standard technology.”
For a limited time, dental professionals can enter to win FREE tuition and a 2-night stay in Boston for the event. Go to dental3DU.com/win for details and additional information about the event.
About KaVo Kerr Group
KaVo Kerr Group is a global portfolio of leading dental brands that share common values of Trust, Experience, Choices, Quality and Smart Innovation. Brands include KaVo™, Kerr™, i-CAT™, Gendex™, NOMAD™, DEXIS™, Instrumentarium Dental™, SOREDEX™, Orascoptic™, Pelton & Crane™, Marus™, Pentron™, Ormco™ and Implant Direct™. With over 500 years of combined experience and proven solutions, KaVo Kerr Group uniquely serves 99% of all dental practices. Visit www.kavokerrgroup.com for more information.