Tuesday, March 08, 2016
Dentsply Sirona Announces Initial List of Speakers for the Inaugural SIROWORLD Event
Several of the dental industry’s elite speakers already confirmed to present to thousands at the industry’s most anticipated event of 2016
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (March 3, 2016) – Dentsply Sirona Inc., The Dental Solutions Company™, announced today its initial lineup of featured speakers for SIROWORLD: the Ultimate Dental Meeting taking place August 11-13, 2016, at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Already confirmed SIROWORLD speakers include:
• Tarun Agarwal, DDS – Dr. Agarwal is a nationally known lecturer in the field of aesthetic and restorative dentistry. Founder of 3D Dentists, Dr. Agarwal is a full-time practicing general dentist.
• August de Oliveira, DDS - The author of two implant surgery books, Dr. de Oliveira lectures internationally on implants, 3D CBCT imaging and guided surgery, and CAD/CAM.
• Todd Ehrlich, DDS, FAGD – Dr. Ehrlich of the digital magazine “Digital Enamel,” lectures extensively on advanced, high-tech dental products, including dental CAD/CAM systems and 3D imaging.
• Chris Farrugia, DDS – Dr. Farrugia is a national speaker, teacher and recognized leader in digital dentistry. He trains dentists and oral healthcare professionals throughout the country to advance their knowledge of digital imaging.
• Arun Garg, DMD – Dr. Garg is the current president of the International Dental Implant Association, editor-in-chief of “Dental Implantology Update” and serves on the editorial boards of other leading journals. Previously, he served as a full-time professor of surgery in the division of oral/maxillofacial surgery at the University Of Miami School of Medicine and as director of the residency training program.
• Neal Patel, DDS – Dr. Patel teaches as part of an international lecture circuit teaching advanced digitization in dentistry, CBCT, its current and future applications, and dental practice management.
• Sameer Puri, DDS – Dr. Puri, a certified trainer and educator on CEREC proficiency, is the director of CAD/CAM at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry and the founder of www.cerecdoctors.com.
• Jay Reznick, DMD, MD – Dr. Reznick is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and specializes in facial trauma, jaw and oral pathology, dental implantology, sleep disorders medicine, laser surgery and jaw deformities.
• Mike Skramstad, DDS – Dr. Skramstad is a faculty member at cerecdoctors.com. He performs all aspects of cosmetic, implant and family dentistry, with a particular focus on esthetic and CAD/CAM computerized dentistry. He is co-founder and moderator of the Minnesota CEREC® Continuum, a statewide study club for computerized dentistry.
• Don Tyndall, DDS, MSPH, PhD - Dr. Tyndall is a professor in the department of diagnostic sciences and general dentistry at the UNC School of Dentistry. His research interests include 3D digital imaging, implant radiology, applications of cone beam computed tomography in dentistry and the use of computers in image processing.
Additional speakers and educational session information will be announced as it becomes available.
“We are delighted to welcome the most dynamic speakers in dentistry to the SIROWORLD stage,” said Dentsply Sirona’s Director of Clinical Affairs Dr. Michael DiTolla. “SIROWORLD speakers are selected for their fresh and innovative ideas. We want to provide our attendees with new and state-of-the-art clinical education while connecting them with elite thought leaders from extensive scientific and medical backgrounds.”
Pricing for SIROWORLD in Orlando depends on registration date and type. As part of the Super Early Bird special, available until March 31, doctor registration is $1,495 (regularly $1,995) and $895 (regularly $1,195) for dental technician, staff, spouse or guest registration. For a limited time, technician, staff, spouse or guest registration is buy two, get one free.
VIP tickets are also available for SIROWORLD. Super Early Bird specials start at $1,995 (regularly $2,495) for doctor registration and $1,395 (regularly $1,695) for staff, spouse or guest registration. VIP tickets include reserved seating and upgraded dining options as well as special admission to SIROWORLD entertainment events.
For more information on SIROWORLD, please visit www.siroworld.com or call 844.GO2.SIRO (844.462.7476).
About Dentsply Sirona
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures and markets comprehensive solutions, including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world-class brands. As The Dental Solutions Company™, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY. Visit www.dentsplysirona.com for more information about Dentsply Sirona and its products.