Introducing the NextGen® Sterilization Center and NextGen® Basic Cabinets
Malvern, PA (April 8, 2015) – DentalEZ®, a supplier of integrated products and services for dental health professionals worldwide, is pleased to announce two recent additions to its DentalEZ® NextGen® line of dental cabinets, the new NextGen® Sterilization Center and NextGen® Basic Cabinets.
The efficient design of the NextGen Sterilization Center provides the entire dental team with all necessary requirements for a seamless sterilization process in one Single Flow Center.
- Spacious upper storage cabinets equipped with luminous task lighting
- Glove, soap, and towel dispenser
- An equipment tower with pull-out shelves and open storage spaces
- A deep drop-in sink with faucet/spray
- Tapmaster® hands-free faucet control
- Stainless steel waste drop with basket
- Two enclosed pull-out surfaces for equipment
The DentalEZ NextGen Sterilization Centers are available in four Single Flow Center sizes: 72", 96", 120", or 144" and can be completely customized per size or design to fit specific practice requirements.
In addition, the new NextGen Basic Cabinet line consists of three economical workstations ergonomically designed for workflow efficiency and ease of use. The NextGen Basic Team Workstation and its left-to-right pivoting mobile work surface hold either duo or assistant only instrumentation. The thin, tapered work surface is designed for ease of use during procedures and can be conveniently moved out of the work area with an effortless left or right gliding motion.
Other NextGen Basic Team Workstation features include:
- Upper storage module with two spacious cabinets
- Luminous task lighting
- A built-in electrical outlet with powder-coated aluminum trim to accommodate ancillary devices
- Clean water system
- Easy access drop-down pull-out front shelf for additional storage.
- Base drawers (optional soft close)
The NextGen Basic Doctor’s and Assistant’s Workstation (side workstation) is equipped with side cabinets that are available in a wide variety of door and drawer configurations to meet each unique practice requirement. Features include:
· Spacious storage drawers
· Convenient countertop metal trash drop
· Standard single lever stainless steel faucet
· Stainless steel sub-base with adjustable feet for leveling cabinets
· Optional Tapmaster foot-activated faucet control
· Optional soap dispenser
· Optional finished back panel
The NextGen Basic Dual Access Workstation (DAWS) is a shared workstation ideal for dual open bay operatory layouts. The Basic Dual Access Workstation is available in three models:
· DAWS Model A includes a privacy panel
· DAWS Model B includes a doctor’s console
· DAWS Model C includes x-ray bi-fold doors
Features of the NextGen Basic Dual Access Workstation include:
· An aesthetically pleasing stainless steel shared sink section
· Countertop-mounted stainless steel trash drop
· Numerous storage areas including: accessory item drawers, a customized storage area (available in numerous configurations of doors and drawers), a sink plumbing area, and a trash waste area
· A sub-base with adjustable feet for leveling cabinets
· Spacious upper-level storage area
· Easy-load glove, cup, and towel dispensers
· Access panel that can be used for a cabinet-mounted light or x-ray
· Tapmaster foot-activated faucet control
For more information about DentalEZ’s full line of NextGen dental cabinets, please visit www.dentalez.com.
DentalEZ® is committed to advancing the practice of dentistry through fully integrated products and services. Encompassing five distinct product categories —StarDental®, DentalEZ®, RAMVAC®, NevinLabs™, and Columbia Dentoform®—DentalEZ® manufactures everything in the operatory, from handpieces to chairs to vacuum systems to dental simulation models, creating a complete line of products to elevate the health, comfort, and efficiency of the dental operatory. For more information, please visit www.dentalez.com.
# # #