The 125-City “Ritter Road Show” Kicks Off in September and Continues for National 15-Month Tour
San Antonio, TX – August 22, 2013 – Ritter Dental USA, a leading dental equipment manufacturer with a 125-year legacy of innovation, quality and reliability recently announced its plans to launch the Ritter Road Show, a dental exhibit scheduled to visit 125 cities throughout the United States.
According to Ritter Dental USA’s CEO Fred Battah, “It’s not every day that a dental company celebrates a 125 year anniversary. We’re going on the road to celebrate the past, and share our vision of the exciting future of Ritter Dental USA.”
Each Ritter Road Show event will be hosted at a local venue, and will include three basic components; innovation, education and fundraising.
The latest Ritter innovations will be showcased in a dedicated display area at each Ritter Road Show event and will include:
• The Superior and The Excellence Dental Units – Made in Germany and recently-introduced in the U.S.; these dental units represent the perfect balance of technology and comfort, while still being price-sensitive for today’s economy.
• The Ritter Implant System – Precision and price-designed to meet the standards of the most experienced implantologist. Made in Germany using Grade 5 titanium.
• Digital Abutment and Crown System – Powered by 3Shape and putting digital impressions and CAD/CAM technology within reach of every dentist.
• Ritter Instruments - Forged from German steel, the Ritter instrument line offers quality and precision for general practitioners, specialists and hygienists.
· Dentist-Direct Zero %, In-House Financing - For qualified buyers.
“We’re making a very strong effort to show the latest Ritter innovations to dentists who may not have an opportunity to attend the big dental meetings,” says Battah. “We’re taking our trade show booth to you!”
Education will consist of two optional, but essential courses authorized by the American Heart Association that are required for every member of the dental team:
· Basic Life Support Health Care Provider CPR & AED Course
· Bloodborne Pathogen Safety Course
“The best price we’ve seen for both of these courses is $80.00,” explains Battah. “Our discounted tuition is only $40.00 per person. We’re keeping $20.00 just to cover our cost for the course materials, and donating the remaining $20.00 to local dental societies for their local charitable programs. Dental professionals can direct their donations to their local societies during the online registration process.
For every dental professional who pays the $40.00 tuition fee for the CPR/AED and blood borne pathogen safety courses,” adds Battah. “Ritter will give a $40.00 product voucher – Making the courses virtually free!”
The Ritter Road Show will also include training for dental equipment technicians which is mandatory to become authorized Ritter Dental Technicians. “It’s all part of our goal to expand our dealer network to better serve the Ritter customer base on a local level,” says Battah.
Ritter’s fundraising efforts will be directed towards local dental societies located in the 125 Ritter Road Show destination cities. For every local dental society member who pays the $40.00 tuition fee for the CPR/AED and bloodborne pathogen safety courses, $20.00 will be donated to their local society to fund local charitable programs.
According to Battah “This is a targeted, grass roots approach to fundraising. Our preliminary discussions with local dental societies have been extremely positive.”
For more details about the Ritter Road Show, including dates, locations and registration, visit www.RitterRoadShow.com. For company and product information, visit www.RitterDentalUSA.com or call toll-free 855-807-8111.
About Ritter Dental USA
Based in San Antonio, Texas, Ritter Dental USA is the sister company of Ritter Concept GmbH, which is headquartered in Germany and designs and manufactures, world-class dental equipment that includes treatment chairs, stools, operatory lights, autoclaves, compression/suction units, instruments, radiography equipment, intraoral cameras and implants. For more details visit www.RitterDentalUSA.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+.
# # #