Return From Lecturing in Kiev Ukraine

I am just settling back in from 3 days of lecturing at the Global Dental Congress Dent Life exhibition in Kiev Ukraine.  I enjoyed the opportunity to discuss dentistry with dentists who really want to learn. Most of the dentists do not speak English and all the lectures and hands on had translators present. It was a wonderful way to interact with colleagues from around the world. There were presenters from the US, UK, India, Hungary and the Ukraine.

I was able to introduce the participants to Kerr's Vertise Flow and Dentsply's SDR. Both of these products were new to the Ukraine and the participants were the first in their country to try the materials. My sincere thanks to both the local representatives of the aforementioned companies. Participants also got to try Greater Curve Bands for making Class composite contacts.

So now back my practice. Then later this week at NYU, I will be lecturing to foreign dentists as part of the "Current Concepts In American Dentistry" series.

Comments